Founded in 1968, Capilano College is located in in Vancouver, British Columbia, with its main campus located just a 30-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. Surrounded by a lush forest and fresh mountain air, the campus is an inspiring setting in which students are able to learn and grow. The university combines both traditional university programs, including philosophy, English and physics with more unique fields of study including outdoor recreation management, jazz studies, and motion picture arts.
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.