Aberystwyth University was founded in 1872 in the Welsh seaside town after which it is named. On the west coast of Wales between Cardigan Bay and the Cambrian Mountains, students will become part of a historic, vibrant, friendly and outward-looking community. As the first university in Wales, Aberystwyth’s reputation for research power, teaching excellence, student satisfaction and our incredible location are what set it apart from other universities.
Provider ID number
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.