Founded in 1838, Acadia is one of Canada’s oldest, and most respected liberal arts universities. Acadia has a long tradition of academic excellence, and creating dynamic, responsible, global leaders. While being consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Canada for undergraduate studies, Acadia is a laureate of Washington’s Smithsonian Institution and a part of the permanent research collection of the National Museum of American History. It is the only Canadian university selected for inclusion in the Education and Academia category of the Computerworld Smithsonian Award. As over 50 different nationalities are represented on campus, this is an institution that encourages, and celebrates its diversity while students learn from our strong academic programs taught by award winning professors.
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.