Alexander College is a private post-secondary institution serving approximately 2,000 students each year. Established in 2006 under the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education, Alexander College consists of two urban campuses located in Burnaby and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Alexander College offers a variety of undergraduate degree and transfer programs including University Transfer, Associate of Arts degree and Associate of Science degree. An integrated English for Academic Purposes program is also available to assist non-native English speakers with their transition to university level studies in the English language.
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.