Anglia Ruskin University’s story begins in 1858 when the art critic, patron, and philanthropist John Ruskin opened the Cambridge Art School. The art school grew to become what is Anglia Ruskin University today. The Chelmsford campus was originally in the city centre but moved to a new, purpose-built site in 1992. The Chelmsford campus has also undergone an ambitious programme of development. In 1995, Her Majesty the Queen opened the fittingly named Queen’s building, home to the University Library.
Anglia Ruskin University College – Chelmsford
Provider ID number
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.