Bangor University International College (BUIC) is a specialist Embedded College offering Incorporated Programmes, where international students can begin their studies at Bangor University. BUIC delivers the first stages of the International Incorporated Bachelors Degree, International Year One, and the International Incorporated Masters. Whilst Oxford International holds responsibility for the academic provision, all quality assurance and maintenance of quality standards for all teaching at the Bangor University International College remains strictly with Bangor University.
Bangor University International College
Provider ID number
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.