A generation gap separates the arrival of Gérald-Godin from his elders in the large family of colleagues from Quebec. In fact, it has been nearly 25 years since we last witnessed the birth of a new CEGEP. Why an establishment in Sainte-Geneviève? Quite simply to serve customers in French in the West Island and the Vaudreuil-Soulanges region. However, for the past twenty years, the French-speaking population has been constantly increasing in this territory. As early as 1977, a request was made for the creation of a college in the West Island. After several years of public consultation and reflection, on August 23, 1995, a new autonomous CEGEP was created by government decree bearing the name of Quebec poet Gérald Godin, who died in October 1994.
Cegep Gerald Godin
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.