Coast Mountain College, previously known as Northwest Community College (NWCC), is an accredited post-secondary institution that serves the rich and diverse communities and learners of BC’s beautiful northwest region. Established in 1975 in Terrace, BC, Coast Mountain College has five regional campuses serving 34 communities, 21 of which are First Nations communities. The College provides students with innovative programs that leas to sustainable careers for people the in the north. Their campuses are located Hazelton, Haida Gwaii, Smithers, Prince Rupert, and Terrace.
Coast Mountain College
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.