Fleming College first opened in 1967 as a college of applied arts and technology. Located in the heart of the Kawarthas in the City of Peterborough, Fleming’s Sutherland Campus is the college’s largest campus with approximately 4,380 full-time students. With 200 acres of park-like green space, the campus features state-of-the-art learning and teaching facilities.
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.