ONCAMPUS London South Bank is based on the campus of London South Bank University (LSBU), one of the leading modern universities in the UK. Students who study at ONCAMPUS London South Bank are guaranteed progression to London South Bank University on successful completion of their Foundation programme.
At LSBU they are committed to giving our students the very best opportunities and education. This means they give their students not only the qualifications but the skills and knowledge for their careers. LSBU has been awarded Silver for teaching excellence under the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). Their academic staff deliver an innovative curriculum. All staff enhance professional opportunities by combining their own knowledge of developed practice with education theory. As well as their academic backgrounds, you’ll find staff have an impressive range of professional expertise and are often invited to act as consultants for external enterprises. As a leading provider of fully accredited professional courses and excellent industry links, a qualification from LSBU is recognised across the world.
Why London South Bank University ONCAMPUS Centre?
- Pathways: Programmes at ONCAMPUS London South Bank are designed for international students who do not meet the requirements for direct entry to LSBU to study. Students benefit from the support they offer in preparing them to progress to the University.
- Location: LSBU enjoys a central London location. The ONCAMPUS centre is located at the heart of the University, close to all of its facilities. In the Borough of Southwark in London, on the south bank of the River Thames, there is a wealth of museums, galleries, parks, libraries, restaurants, bars and clubs right on the University’s doorstep.
- First-class facilities: Students will have access to all the University’s facilities, clubs and societies while they study their ONCAMPUS programme. Whatever the course, at LSBU they have the facilities to fully support it. Spaces include research and skills laboratories, workshops, media centre, theatre, library and the Learning Resources Centre
- Award-winning entrepreneurship: LSBU has been given the award for Entrepreneurial University of the Year at the Times Higher Education Awards. The accolade celebrates the entrepreneurial support offered to students, graduates, staff and the local community led by LSBU’s Research, Enterprise and Innovation team, based at the Clarence Centre for Enterprise and Innovation, with support from academics across LSBU’s seven Schools.
- Dedicated welfare and careers advisors: LSBU’s staff have a well deserved reputation for offering personalised student support. Through this they enhance student achievement and satisfaction by providing individual and group tutorials, seminars, workshops, Personal Development Planning, careers sessions and a dedicated School Student Office.