Founded in 1876, OCAD University (formally Ontario College of Art and Design) Canada’s oldest and largest art, design and media institution located in downtown Toronto, Canada. OCAD U is dedicated to art and design education, practice and research, as well as knowledge and innovation across a wide range of disciplines. We continuously build on our traditional, studio-based strengths, adding new approaches to learning that support cross-disciplinary practice, collaboration and the integration of emerging technologies.
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.