Okanagan College is a public post-secondary institution in British Columbia with four main campuses in Kelowna, Penticton, Salmon Arm and Vernon. The College serves approximately 20,500 students annually and is the second largest trades training institution in B.C. The College offers a diverse range of degree, diploma and certificate programs, as well as a variety of university transfer and continuing studies course offerings.
Okanagan College – Kelowna
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.