The University of Bradford International College (UBIC) is an embedded college located in the centre of the University of Bradford in West Yorkshire, England. UBIC offers pathway programmes for international students to prepare them for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the UK.
The pathway programmes offer students various routes to a degree. Depending on level of study, English language ability, and subject area, the first stages at Bradford may be through the following pathways:
- International Foundation Year (IFY)
- International Year Zero (IYZ)
- International Year One (IY1)
- International Incorporated Masters (IIM)
Why University of Bradford International College:
- Enhancing English skills: By studying at UBIC, students will improve their academic and English language skills. They will be prepared for their future studies at the University of Bradford, a top 25 UK university for graduate prospects (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2019).
- Diverse community: UBIC was awarded the Queen’s anniversary prize for higher and further education, continually providing high-quality academic teaching with industry expertise to a global community of over 130 different nationalities.
- Research and teaching quality: University of Bradford is a technology with over 50 years of innovation and excellence. The university is a part of the World Technology Universities Network, and is silver rated in the Teaching Excellence Framework.