From the centre at ONCAMPUS UK North, based on the campus of the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), students are encouraged to develop the skills required for progression onto degree programmes at the best UK universities. With their partner UCLan, offering guaranteed progression (subject to achieving progression criteria), students can choose to continue onto a degree at UCLan or apply to any other UK university with help and support through the UCAS application process.
Situated in the heart of the North West of England the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is located in the city of Preston a vibrant, cultural and friendly city, located a short distance from the coastline, the Lake District, and the larger cities of Manchester and Liverpool, both of which have international airports.
Why University of Central Lancashire ONCAMPUS UK North Centre?
- Guaranteed Progression: Through their partnership with UCLan, ONCampus is proud to prepare international students for success in their chosen degrees at UCLan or at other leading UK universities.
- Medical Pathways: Medicine is one of the most competitive courses in the UK. Academic entry criteria are high and the interview process can be challenging, but every year thousands of international students are accepted into medical school. ONCAMPUS UK North offers a number of routes to medicine through their partner institutions.
- Location: An ideal study destination, located in the quiet city of Preston, allowing students to focus on their studies whilst offering close proximity to the major cities of Manchester and Liverpool.
- Accommodation: ONCAMPUS UK North has a range of accommodations on offer just minutes away from campus, including University-owned halls of residence and private student halls.
- Excellent Higher Education: UCLan is ranked in the top 3.3% of universities in the world (Center for World University Rankings, CWUR, 2017) and over 95.5% of graduates are employed or enter further study within six months of graduation (HESA, 2018).