University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) is an embedded college delivered on the main campus at University of Greenwich, in London. UGIC provides the first stages of the International Incorporated Bachelors and the International Incorporated Masters programs. During the pathway program, students are prepared for university-level studies by learning core subject knowledge while developing their academic English level and study skills. With experienced teachers and small class sizes, students will receive first-class teaching as well as the individual guidance needed to adjust to their new life as a UK university student. UGIC students enjoy full University of Greenwich student status, with access to all University facilities and services.
Following successful completion of a pathway program at UGIC, students can continue their studies directly at University of Greenwich. Established in 1890, University of Greenwich is situated on the banks of the River Thames in London. University of Greenwich is a modern institution with strong industry connections that emphasizes preparing students for careers in a rapidly-changing world. University of Greenwich is part of the University Alliance group and is silver rated in the Teaching Excellence Framework and its renowned research has been globally received and endorsed by nine Times Higher Education Awards and four Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher & Further Education.
Why University of Greenwich International College?
- Campus: The University of Greenwich’s international community includes students from over 140 countries and UGIC is a supportive and welcoming home for international students to learn and make new friends.
- Facilities: UGIC is based on one of the university’s three campuses, where students have full access to facilities, including labs, studios, social and teaching spaces, sports and recreational facilities, and a high-tech library.
- Location: London is the #1 city for students in the world, home to some of the world’s top educational institutions, headquarters of international businesses and organizations, major tourist attractions, as well as entertainment, restaurants and bars, and shopping options that appeal to all tastes. UGIC is only 25 minutes from central London by train.
- Small Class Sizes: Students are prepared for university studies in the best teaching environment: small classes led by experienced tutors who give each student the support they need!
- Seamless Transition: Upon successful completion of their studies at UGIC, students can expect a direct and seamless transition onto their course at University of Greenwich.