The University of Manitoba, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, attracts people from around the world who share the same ideals and vision for positive change. The University of Manitoba believes in embracing challenges and taking action. Students, researchers and alumni alike bring their unique voices to learning and discovery, shaping new ways of doing things and contributing to important conversations in topics that matter most, from human rights to global health to climate change. Here is where imagination and action collide. The University of Manitoba is Western Canada’s first university, established in 1877, and located on original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. The University is Manitoba’s only research-intensive university, and one of the country’s top research institutions. There are more than 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and more than 145,000 alumni living in 140 countries.
University of Manitoba
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.