The University of New Brunswick knows that its students want more than a traditional university degree. They want an education that prepares them for a global future – a future that demands critical thinking, innovation and resourcefulness. The University believes that every future matters. This belief fuels the experience offered to its students. While it is Canada’s oldest English university – founded in 1785, the school is older than the country itself – they are most excited about what lies ahead. The University believes in innovation as a pathway to success. Innovation propels societies forward, improves lives, spurs discovery and advances higher knowledge. The University of New Brunswick is big enough to offer a global education and to embrace world-class research. Yet, the campuses are small enough to offer an education that is trusted and personal, where professors know students’ name and their potential.
University of New Brunswick
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.