The University of Saskatchewan, situated in the vibrant city of Saskatoon on Treaty Six territory and the traditional homeland of the Métis, and on one of Canada’s most beautiful campuses, is grounded in the character of a dynamic, forward-looking province. The University has a well-deserved reputation for creativity, collaboration, and achievement. Supported by an innovative, energetic faculty, staff, student, and alumni community, and by a research infrastructure unique in Canada, the schools delivers across Saskatchewan and beyond one of Canada’s widest arrays of academic and professional programs.
University of Saskatchewan
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.