Continuing education has been an integral part of the University of Victoria since its inception in 1963. Today, the Division of Continuing Studies (DCS) provides adult and continuing education programming in co-operation with UVic faculties and community partners. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of programs in a range of academic disciplines, using diploma, certificate, degree and other programming models to serve local as well as international learners.
University of Victoria – Division of Continuing Studies
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.